1. ‘Art Attack’ made you think that anything was possible when you had PVA glue and sticky-back plastic.
2. You longed to put your teacher on ‘Get Your Own Back’.
3. You remember when Billie Piper was a pop star.
4. You were convinced you could speak Furbish.
5. You knew the dance routine to “The Macarena”
6. You worried your Tamagotchi would get separation anxiety when you were at school.
7. You debated with your friends how Rose could have saved Jack.
8. Bullet Bill was your nemesis.
9. The theme tune to ‘Round The Twist’ is lodged in your brain to this very day.
10. You would do basically anything to get a ‘Blue Peter’ badge.
(Weren’t the 90s just wonderful from start to finish)